成都翻译公司,德阳翻译公司,眉山翻译公司,成都翻译,成都英语翻译,成都日语翻译,成都韩语翻译,成都翻译机构

成都翻译公司 成都翻译公司 眉山翻译公司
123

“I'll catch you another time”

 英文中 有很多有意思的表达,如果按 字面的意思理解,真的会闹出笑话哦。

 

 

“I'll catch you another time”真的不
是我下次再抓你!

 

I'll catch you another time
有空再约
 

I can't meet you for lunch today, I'll catch you another time, OK? 
我今天 不能和你吃午饭了,等下次 有空的时候再约,好吗?

Do the time
坐牢

If you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime. 
如果你不想坐牢,那就不要犯罪!

The time of one's life
最高兴的时刻

I had the time of my life and wished I could stay there forever. 
那是我 一辈子最高兴的时候了。我真希 望时间在那一刻静止。

A rare old time
愉快的时光

We all went out on Friday and had a rare old time. 
我们周 五出去玩得很开心。

Have a time of it
糟糕艰难的经历

She does have a time of it with her drunken husband. 
同她那 个酗酒的丈夫生活在一起,这是够艰难的了。

(来源:华尔街英语  编辑:Julie)

 
 

在线客服

QQ客服一
QQ客服二
QQ客服三
友情链接:    诚信彩彩票   大发彩票   传奇彩票   幸运快艇在线开奖   新2彩票